Venetian blinds are an attractive and effective way to ensure privacy while still allowing daylight to filter into a space. Intelligent Tilt Alignment maintains uniform tilt and lift positions across blinds and combines smooth, quiet motion with independent control of lift and tilt. Lutron Venetian blinds feature presets to recall a predetermined position and tilt for the ultimate in performance and style. Control options include seeTouch® QS keypads, IR remote controls, and GRAFIK Eye® QS.
Venetian Blinds with Intelligent Tilt Alignment™
Sivoia QS Venetian Blinds with Intelligent Tilt Alignment™ maintain uniform positioning across adjacent blinds, provide independent control of lift and tilt, and feature presets to recall favorite height and tilt positions.
Lutron Venetian blinds offer independent control of lift and tilt
- Independent control adjusts height of blinds and provides access to a window without affecting tilt
Intelligent Tilt Alignment maintains uniform tilt and lift positions across multiple shades
- Tilt position between adjacent shades will remain within 1/16th of an inch
- Blinds feature Intelligent Hembar Alignment™, a hallmark of all Lutron shading systems, which maintains hembar position within 1/8th of an inch at all times
System provides the ability to store and recall presets
- Blinds go to a pre-determined height and tilt angle when a preset is recalled
- Multiple presets can be defined for the same blind or group of blinds
Venetian blind controls offer tilt adjustment buttons for precise positioning
Range of tilt can be adjusted from full tilt in either direction down to a fixed tilt angle